October 25, 2019
- Reading Room Series...open mic to share your work!
- Time: 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Location: Simpkins 025 (Student Lounge)
- Description: We'll feature a faculty member, a graduate student, and an undergraduate student, have a short break, and then offer an open mic. If you are willing to share 10 minutes of a work in progress, something you've recently published, or a book you think the world should read, please consider attending!
- Related Web Site: English
- Contact Information:
- Source: Department of English