October 28, 2019
- Study Abroad Interest Meeting - WIFI France
- Time: 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Location: Morgan Hall Room 330
- Description: Interested in studying abroad in France? Come to an interest meeting for WIFI France on Monday, October 28, 4-5 pm, Morgan Hall 330.
The program is in June 2020 in Montpellier, France and is a four-week immersion in French language and culture. All class sessions are held on-site in France and experience is worth six semester hours.
During the interest meetings, Dr. Edmund Asare and Kim McDaniel will discuss the program and how to apply.
The deadline to apply for the program is Feb. 2, 2020.
For more information, visit http://www.wiu.edu/sao/study_abroad/programs/facultyled.php or contact Dr. Asare at E-Asare@wiu.edu or Kim McDaniel at KD-McDaniel@wiu.edu.
- Related Web Site: Program Information
- Contact Information:
- Source: School of Global Education and Outreach