January 29, 2021
- COVID Testing
- Time: 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Location: Q-Lot/Tanner Circle.
- Description: Western Illinois University will continue to host numerous test dates over the winter break period for students who are residing on campus, and for those who are physically continuing to work on WIU's Macomb and Quad Cities campuses.
WIU-Macomb Testing Schedule:*
Monday, January 25: Testing ONLY at Illinois Department of Public Health Clinic on the WIU-Macomb campus (details below). Pre-register at https://rebrand.ly/idph.
Tuesday, January 26-Friday, January 29: Visit beuonline.wiu.edu to make an appointment.
* Athletes should follow instructions provided by the WIU Athletic Department re: testing.
IDPH COVID-19 Mobile Testing (McDonough County)
The Illinois Department of Public Health, in conjunction with the McDonough County Health Department, is scheduled to host a free drive-thru COVID-19 test site on the WIU-Macomb campus from 8 a.m.-4 p.m. on dates listed above in the Tanner Circle, in the far east section of Q-Lot.
All members of the WIU community, and members of the Macomb and surrounding communities, are invited to participate in this test opportunity.
- Pre-register at https://rebrand.ly/idph.
- Simple nasal swabs will be used.
- You will be called with results within 4-7 days.
- No cost for testing.
Bring your insurance card, but you can still be tested if you do not have insurance.
Anyone can get tested! You don't need to have symptoms or be sick.
- Related Web Site: Corona Virus Testing Site
- Contact Information:
WIU Office of Risk Management
Phone: (309) 298-1800
- Source: Public Events