July 13, 2013
- Chicago Alumni & Friends Event--Social in Wrigleyville for the Cubs v. Cards Baseball Game
- Time: 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Deuce's & The Diamond Club
Owned by WIU Alumnus
3505 North Clark Street
Chicago, IL 60657
- Description: Watch the Chicago Cubs play the St. Louis Cardinals at Deuce's & The Diamond Club owned by WIU Alumnus Kevin Killermann. Our Social in the Diamond Club Room begins at 5:30 p.m. and the game begins at 6:15 p.m.
Social, food, and drink package available (well liquor cocktails, domestic bottled beer, wine and non-alcoholic beverages) - $42/person registration; if cost is of concern, call 309-298-1914 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll make other arrangements.
Social & food, no drink package - $20/person registration
- Caesar Salad: hearts of romaine lettuce, garlic croutons, white anchovies, shaved Parmesan cheese, Caesar dressing and lemon served in individual bowls
- Mini Kobe Beef Burgers with American cheese
- Chicken Quesadillas
- Cheese Quesadillas
- Rosemary Sea Salt Fries served with truffle mayo dipping sauce
As suggested by Deuce's & The Diamond Club-
Street or lot parking is available. Lots may range from $20-$30. If coming from the city, the bus or Red line is available.
Join us as these two rivals battle it out on the field!
- Related Web Site: Online Event Registration
- Contact Information:
Phone: (309) 298-1914
- Source: Alumni