December 6, 2013
- Lead Series: Be Positive, Be Proactive, Be a Leader: Better Ways to Serve and Make an Impact in Your Organization
- Time: 4:00 PM
- Location: Student Organization Center (SOC), University Union
- Description: Lead Series topic: Be Positive, Be Proactive, Be a Leader: Better Ways to Serve and Make an Impact in Your Organization, presented by Anjali Pattanayak, Graduate Student. As a campus and community leader, you are in a unique position to influence the culture, mood and values of the organization that you lead. The attitude that you bring to the table can transform your organization in important ways. Learn how to better serve your organizations and thus make a greater impact on your community.
- Related Web Site: Related Site
- Contact Information:
- Source: Student Activities