March 3, 2014
- Lead Series: Finding Your Work Ethic: A student guide to restoring pride in yourself
- Time: 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Location: Student Organization Center, University Union Basement
- Description: Lead Series presents "Finding Your Work Ethic: A student guide to restoring pride in yourself".
Students have a growing sense of entitlement and often lack pride in their work ethic, so in this presentation, that takes content from a book by Eric Chester, and identifies the qualities that are either missing or need tweaked in many young workers. This interactive program will identify ways to rebuild skills and move yourself into a more valuable position in your career.
- Related Web Site: Related Site
- Contact Information:
- Source: Student Activities