August 11, 2017
- WIU Allison Organic Farm Field Day
- Time: 8:30 AM
- Location: Dakin Farm - 130 20th St., Roseville, Illinois
- Description: "Capturing the Benefits of Biodiversity in Agriculture” is the theme of Western Illinois University’s 2017 Allison Organic Research and Demonstration Farm Field Day, slated for Friday, Aug. 11. According to WIU School of Agriculture Associate Professor Joel Gruver, the daylong event will feature presentations in the morning and field tours and equipment demonstrations in the afternoon. The presentations will begin at 9 a.m. in the Dakin Farm shop - 0.7 miles south of the Allison/WIU Organic Research Farm in southwest Warren County (directions listed below). A complimentary lunch, featuring local farm products, will be served at noon.
On-site registration begins at 8:30 a.m. Presentations begin at 9:00 a.m.
- Related Web Site: View details at our web page
- Contact Information:
Phone: (217) 322-2639
- Source: School of Agriculture