September 12, 2017
- The Art of Networking: College of Business and Technology Professional Development Series
- Time: 3:00 PM - 4:45 PM
- Location: Stipes Hall 501
- Description: Presented by Laura Swanson Leezer, Senior Vice President and Corporate Business Development, Citizens Bank
Networking is one of the most important, if not the most important, activities that job-seekers and business professionals need to master to be truly successful. Networking is about building relationships by learning things about other people. If you want to be good at networking, be interested in people. Learn what to ask and what not to ask. Then watch your circle of friends and acquaintances grow as you put these skills to work at the Networking Social.
Professional Dress Preferred/Casual Business Dress Acceptable – No Jeans or Shorts
- Related Web Site: View the full schedule and registration details.
- Contact Information:
Phone: (309) 298-1430
- Source: College of Business & Technology