September 18, 2017
- Surviving Your First Day at a New Job: College of Business and Technology Professional Development Series
- Time: 2:00 PM - 2:50 PM
- Location: Stipes Hall 121
- Description: Presented by Bruce Western, Instructor; WIU Management and Marketing
The first day at your new job may be among the most memorable, and perhaps stressful, of your career. From figuring out what to wear to remembering where your new cubicle is located, all while trying to learn the ropes and make a good first impression on your new boss and co-workers, your first day at a new job can be absolutely terrifying. Take a proactive approach and thrive. The first day sets the tone for the rest of your career. Learn what you should do on the first day of your new job.
- Related Web Site: View the full schedule and registration details.
- Contact Information:
Phone: (309) 298-1430
- Source: College of Business & Technology