September 19, 2017
- Get Ready to Retire: College of Business and Technology Professional Development Series
- Time: 12:30 PM - 1:45 PM
- Location: Stipes Hall 121
- Description: Presented by Lauren Barrett and Leah O’Neill, Financial Advisors; Wells Fargo Advisors
College students and recent graduates face particular challenges in saving and planning for retirement. Daunting student loans, a still-uncertain job market, and competition for jobs may all seem far more pressing than preparing for retirement; but that doesn't mean post-career planning should be put to the wayside. Here's what college students should know about retirement: Make a plan now and start saving! Learn what you can do today to prepare for retirement. Note: Wells Fargo Advisors is a trade name used by Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC, Member SIPC.
- Related Web Site: View the full schedule and registration details.
- Contact Information:
Phone: (309) 298-1430
- Source: College of Business & Technology