September 20, 2017
- Phone Etiquette and Preparing for Phone Interviews: College of Business and Technology Professional Development Series
- Time: 11:00 AM - 11:50 AM
- Location: Stipes Hall 121
- Description: Presented by Norm Newman, General Manager, and Jason Gardner, Recruiter; C.H. Robinson
Ring! Ring! Become comfortable talking with people over the phone and making them feel comfortable talking with you. Whether the call is personal or business related, mastering telephone etiquette is vital for individual and organizational worth as well as driving business growth.
- Related Web Site: View the full schedule and registration details.
- Contact Information:
Phone: (309) 298-1430
- Source: College of Business & Technology