September 21, 2017
- School of Agriculture Alumni/Employer Panel: College of Business and Technology Professional Development Series
- Time: 3:00 PM - 4:45 PM
- Location: Stipes Hall 121
- Description: Take advantage of this opportunity to connect with career professionals who can inspire you and give you insider tips for career success in the agricultural field. Learn what they recommend you do now to be prepared for your job search.
- Jennifer Beard, President/COO; Farmers State Bank
- Richard Horner, Financial Representative, COUNTRY Financial; Owner/Operator, Horner Show Lambs
- Rock Katschnig, Agricultural Producer; K Farms
- Faith Lois, Sales Associate, Precision Ag Specialist, Agronomist; James Cowan Agency
- Brian Sprinkle, Technical Applications Supervisor; CN Utility Consulting
- Related Web Site: View the full schedule and registration details.
- Contact Information:
Phone: (309) 298-1430
- Source: School of Agriculture