February 7, 2018
- WISE-Costa Rica Interest Meeting
- Time: 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Location: Morgan Hall 328
- Description: WISE-Costa Rica Interest Meeting
The Western Illinois University Study Abroad Office and Department of Foreign Languages and Literatures will host two meetings at 4 p.m. on Wednesday, February 7 in Morgan Hall 328, for students interested in studying abroad in Costa Rica.
The opportunity is June 3-30, 2018 and is worth six semester hours. The program is designed for students at all Spanish-speaking levels.
For more information, contact Dr. Munia Cabal-Jimenez (see information below) or Kim McDaniel at KD-McDaniel@wiu.edu.
During the meeting, University representatives will discuss the program and how to apply.
The deadline to apply for the program is Feb. 11, 2018.
- Related Web Site: See more information about WISE-Costa Rica!
- Contact Information:
Dr. Munia Cabal-Jimenez
- Source: Department of Foreign Languages & Literature