September 12, 2018
- The Importance of Knowing About Benefits
- Time: 2:00 PM - 2:50 PM
- Location: Stipes Hall 121
- Description: Presented by Tom Schuetz, Managing Partner, and Chris Bynum, Business Relationship Director, Group Services
While looking over job offers, do you know what to look for in a benefit package? Should you consider working for a company that pays less salary but has better benefits? This session will focus on what benefits should be important to you, what to look for in benefit packages, and learning what questions to ask prospective employers regarding benefits.
- Related Web Site: Register and view other Professional Development Series Events.
- Contact Information:
Phone: (309) 298-1430
- Source: College of Business & Technology