September 18, 2018
- Personal Finances - More Money, No Problem
- Time: 9:30 AM - 12:15 PM
- Location: Stipes Hall 121
- Description: Presented by Ryan Riggins, Assistant Vice President-Lending, MidAmerica National Bank
Money can’t make you happy on its own, but it can sure help…or hurt. Managing your finances well can contribute to better physical health, better relationships, and ultimately a better life. Whether you want to spend your energy climbing the corporate ladder or volunteering for non-profit organizations, you can put yourself in a position to buy a home, become debt free, invest, and retire. You can live the American Dream, wherever in the world you choose to go. This session will discuss the great moves you can make now to have a rich life…whatever rich means to you.
9:30 - 10:45 a.m., Stipes Hall 121
11:00 a.m. - 12:15 a.m., Stipes Hall 121
- Related Web Site: Register and view other Professional Development Series Events.
- Contact Information:
Phone: (309) 298-1430
- Source: College of Business & Technology