September 19, 2018
- The Social Entrepreneurship Salon - WIU-QC
- Time: 5:00 PM - 6:30 PM
- Location: WIU-QCs Riverfront Hall Rooms 103/104
- Description: The Social Entrepreneurship Salon
"Repurposed Buildings: The Esperanza Center and the Abbey"
Wednesday, September 19, 2018 @ 5:00 p.m.
A panel discussion with Beth Cossin from the Esperanza Center, and Joseph Lemon, Jr. from the Abbey, who will tell the story of how and why they repurposed existing community assets to meet the changing community needs in Floreciente and in the entire Quad Cities region.
- Related Web Site: Social Entrepreneurship Salon
- Contact Information:
- Source: College of Arts & Sciences