April 12, 2019
- 68th Annual Mathematics Teachers' Conference
- Time: 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Location: Morgan Hall and Horrabin Hall
- Description: Professional Development conference for K-12 mathematics teachers. The theme this year is "Common Core Mathematics: Patterns and Conjectures". The keynote speaker is Darshan Jain, a Presidential Award-winning high school mathematics teacher from Stevenson High School in Lincolnshire, IL. The closing presentation on "Dance, Math, and Patterns" will be presented by Jackie Murawska, President of the Illinois Council of Teachers of Mathematics, and Paul Abrahamson, Artistic Director of the Chicago Ballet Center. Breakout sessions and workshops will also be presented by area mathematics teachers. Registration is $50, and registration forms are available at the conference website.
- Related Web Site: Conference Website
- Contact Information:
- Source: College of Arts & Sciences