September 11, 2019
- 2019 WIU Greenhand Motivational Conference
- Time: 5:00 PM - 8:30 PM
- Location: Fellheimer Auditorium at Macomb High School
- Description: The Western Illinois University Collegiate FFA Chapter will host the Annual FFA Greenhand Conference for high school freshman and first-year high school agriculture students. Registration will begin at 5pm, followed by the start of the conference at 5:30pm. This conference provides valuable insight to the FFA's various activities, and is designed to motivate first year students to excel within the National FFA Organization. The students will have the opportunity to attend workshops that will be centered around the State FFA theme, Envision. This year we’re very excited to revamp the conference to make it more exciting for the students! The 2019 WIU Greenhand Conference will have a National FFA Officer, Adrian Schunk, on site to give your students the motivation, inspiration, and drive to succeed in your home programs! Register early as we expect high attendance to what will be a highly successful evening!
The registration fee is set at $8 per student, please complete the registration form by Friday, August 30th.
- Related Web Site: To register:
- Contact Information:
- Source: School of Agriculture