September 10, 2019
- Presentation: Career Flexibility and Behavioral Interviewing
- Time: 11:00 AM - 12:15 PM
- Location: Stipes Hall 121
- Description: A business degree doesn't usually lend itself to a straight-line career – the willingness to move laterally within a department, company or industry can provide a multitude of benefits to you as an individual and to your employer. In the first part of this session, Mr. Watson and Ms. Zank will share their personal experiences and lessons learned through various roles.
STAR stands for: Situation/Task, Action, Result. Deere is one of the many companies that uses the behavioral interview method to select the right candidate for the job. In this session, the presenters will explain the STAR method including real life examples of questions, as well as strategies for preparing and formulating your answers.
- Related Web Site: College of Business and Technology: Professional Development
- Contact Information:
Phone: (309) 298-1535
- Source: College of Business & Technology