September 6, 2019
- Theatre: Every Brilliant Thing
- Time: 7:30 PM - 6:00 PM
- Location: Horrabin Hall Theatre
- Description: By Duncan Macmillan, with Jonny Donahoe
Directed by Carolyn Blackinton
September 6 & 7 at 7:30 pm in Horrabin Theatre
About the performance: You’re six years old. Mom’s in the hospital. Dad says she’s “done something stupid.” She finds it hard to be happy. So you start to make a list of everything that’s brilliant about the world. Everything that’s worth living for.
1. Ice cream.
2. Kung Fu movies.
3. Burning things.
4. Laughing so hard you shoot milk out your nose.
5. Construction cranes.
You leave it on her pillow. You know she’s read it because she’s corrected your spelling. Soon, the list will take on a life of its own. A play about depression and the lengths we will go to for those we love.
- Related Web Site: WIU Theatre and Dance
- Contact Information:
Tammy L Killian
Phone: (309) 298-1543
- Source: Public Events