December 28, 2019
- Holiday Year-End Closure
- Time: All Day
- Location: N/A
- Description: In 2019, eligible employees will receive time off with pay for eleven holidays, including two days for Christmas and two days for New Year's, as described in the Board of Trustees Regulations. In addition, four administrative closure days will be granted with pay to non-negotiated employees. Employees in positions covered by collective bargaining agreements will observe the holiday period as agreed in their respective contracts.
- The University will be closed to the public December 23, 2019 through January 1, 2020.
- Only employees providing essential services (e.g., Heating Plant, Public Safety) will be required to work as assigned during this period.
- A list of employees required to work in the essential services areas during the period of December 23 through January 1 must be submitted to the appropriate vice president prior to closure.
- If an employee must work on December 23, 26, 27, or 30 overtime will not be incurred and alternative arrangements for equivalent time off should be made with the supervisor. December 23, 26, 27, and 30 will be reflected on the electronic time system with a plus sign (+) in the "other hours" section.
- Employees will not be granted any additional release time with pay in conjunction with this period. Absences from work with pay for any part of the day before or after this period shall be subject to the University's leave regulations.
- Related Web Site: Related Site
- Contact Information:
- Source: Public Events