August 19, 2020
- Residence Hall Move-In: Freshmen and New Students
- Time: All Day
- Location: Macomb campus
- Description: All residence halls open for move-in beginning Wednesday, August 19 - Thursday, August 20, 2020 for our freshman and new students.
- Students will be limited to only bringing two guests to help move in. Those who are pregnant or have underlying health conditions should refrain from assisting. Students are encouraged to bring their own cart or dollies, as carts will be limited.
- Social distancing measures will be in place, as only a limited number of students will be able to move in per hour. Masks will be required upon check-in and additional safety protocols will be in place.
- Additional protocols and information related to move-in was provided to students on Tuesday, July 21 via their WIU email. Continue to check your email for updates.
- Related Web Site: Move-In Website
- Contact Information:
- Source: University Housing and Dining Services