August 31, 2020
- COVID-19 Test Distribution (QC Campus)
- Time: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Location: Riverfront Hall east entrance, Quad Cities campus
- Description: Free COVID-19 saliva test kits for Western Illinois University faculty, staff and students will continue being distributed on the Macomb and Quad Cities campuses Monday, Aug. 31 through Friday, Sept. 4.
WIU-Macomb Distribution Sites:
- Monday, Aug. 31, noon-4 p.m. - Tanner Hall circle drive
- Tuesday, Sept. 1, 8 a.m.-2 p.m. – Walk-up distribution, Stipes Hall (east side near campus mall)
- Wednesday, Sept. 2, 8 a.m.-2 p.m. – Walk-up distribution, Stipes Hall (east side near campus mall)
- Thursday, Sept. 3, noon-4 p.m. - Tanner Hall circle drive
WIU-QC Distribution (Riverfront Hall east entrance):
- Monday, Aug. 31-Thursday, Sept. 3, 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Friday, September 4, 8 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Related Web Site: Press release
- Contact Information:
Beu Health Center
- Source: Public Events