September 22, 2020
- COVID-19 Testing for Students, Faculty and Staff
- Time: 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Location: Macomb Campus, University Union (Northeast metered lot)
- Description: An additional round of "open" testing for students, faculty, and staff will be implemented for Monday, September 21 and Tuesday, September 22 for the WIU-Macomb Campus. The WIU-QC Campus will continue to distribute and collect Monday, September 21 through Friday, September 25.
WIU-Macomb Distribution and Collection Sites:
- Monday, Sept. 21, 8:30 a.m.-3p.m., Thompson Hall *Outdoors Southside of building between building entrance and dining center entrance
- Tuesday, Sept. 22, 8:00 a.m.-2p.m., University Union (NE metered lot)
WIU-QC Distribution and Collection site (Riverfront Hall east entrance):
- Monday, Sept. 21 - Thursday, Sept. 24, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Friday, September 25, 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Distribution and collection will be onsite. Please do NOT eat, drink, use tobacco, or brush your teeth for at least 30 minutes prior to arrival at the testing locations and face coverings will be required.
We want to remind you that if you experience any COVID-19 related symptoms, to please contact Beu Health Center or your primary care physician immediately.
Failure to report conditions, perform and register your self-check each day, and disregard for the campus health and safety protocols in place will have negative impacts on our ability to move forward. Please help us get to the next milestone of October 1, 2020.
- Related Web Site: Related Site
- Contact Information:
Beu Health Center
- Source: Public Events