October 15, 2020
- Flu Shot Clinic for Employees and Retirees
- Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Location: QC Complex, Building C, room 1418
- Description: MACOMB/MOLINE, IL -- Western Illinois University employees and retirees can help ward off the flu by taking advantage of a free flu shot drive-thru/walk-up clinic from 8:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 8 in the Q-Lot on the WIU-Macomb campus. A flu shot clinic will also be held at the WIU-Quad Cities campus from 10 a.m.-noon Thursday, Oct. 15 in QC Complex, Building C, room 1418.
Masks are required to participate. Please wear a shirt that will allow the vaccine to be administered in the upper arm. The McDonough County Health Department will administer the vaccines on the Macomb campus. Participants will need to present a WIU ID card and a state-issued health insurance ID card to obtain a shot, which will be administered as long as supplies last.
The clinic is also open to survivors and to employees of other state agencies who carry state health insurance. Dependents and spouses are not eligible for the shot. For Health Department billing purposes, you must provide either the last four digits of your social security number; address; or date of birth. Retirees and survivors will be required to provide their red, white and blue Medicare card if you are enrolled in Part B coverage.
For those employees who cannot attend the Oct. 8 flu shot clinic in Macomb, contact the McDonough County Health Department at (309) 837-9951. For more information, contact Human Resources at 309-298-1971 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Related Web Site: Press release
- Contact Information:
- Source: Public Events