November 5, 2020
- Board of Trustees - Closed Meeting
- Time: All Day
- Location: Quad Cities Campus, Riverfront Hall, Rooms 103/104
- Description: The Western Illinois University Board of Trustees will interview the six finalists for the position of Western's 12th president during a closed session with each candidate beginning at 8 a.m. Thursday, Nov. 5 Riverfront Hall, rooms 103/104, on the WIU-Quad Cities campus. The Board will convene in closed session at 7 a.m. Nov. 5.
Virtual interviews have been held with the search committee, which is led by WIU Board of Trustees Chair Polly Radosh and Faculty Senate Chair Christopher Pynes, and numerous campus and community constituents.
Finalists include Martin Abraham, WIU interim president; Bahman Ghorashi, former provost and vice president for academic affairs, Tennessee Tech University; Cady Short-Thompson, provost, Hope College; Steve Michael, executive vice president for academic affairs and provost, Charles R. Drew University of Medicine and Science, Los Angeles; Michael Shonrock, dean of faculty, Center for Leadership Development, U.S. Office of Personnel Management, Washington, D.C.; and Guiyou Huang, president, Edinboro University of Pennsylvania.
- Related Web Site: Related Site
- Contact Information:
- Source: Board of Trustees