March 7, 2021
- Foos for Families - Human Foosball Activity
- Time: 2:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Location: Campus Recreation
- Description: The two-part event will feature teams of up to five people participating in an Amazing Race-style competition to earn shots on goal on an enlarged human foosball court. Each registered team starts the competition already having five shots on goal.
As teams solve clues, they will earn additional shots on goal. Clues will take them to local businesses and attractions, where they will receive additional clues. In addition, each team will start with two yellow cards they can use if they get stuck on a clue. Teams that don't use their yellow cards will be able to trade them for additional shots on goal.
The race to find clues will take place from 2 – 3:30 p.m. Then, each team will have a designated time to meet at Campus Recreation to take their shots on goal sometime between 3:30 - 6:30 pm. The team who successfully completes the most shots on goal will be the 2021 Foos for Families winner.
Masks will be required throughout the event, and social distancing will be required at clue stations and inside Campus Recreation. Teams will have assigned times for their shots on goal to facilitate safer interactions. In order to comply with Covid-19 guidelines, only 10 teams will be allowed to compete in the 2021 Foos for Families event.
To register teams, visit the Macomb Park District website at macombparkdistrict.com. The cost per team is $25.
- Related Web Site: Related Site
- Contact Information:
- Source: College of Education and Human Services