August 2, 2021
- Board of Trustees Retreat
- Time: 6:00 PM - 6:50 PM
- Location: Room 103 and 104, Riverfront Hall -- WIU Quad Cities Campus, Moline IL
- Description: The Western Illinois University Board of Trustees will hold its annual board retreat Monday-Tuesday, Aug. 2-3 in Riverfront Hall Rooms 103/104 on the WIU-Quad Cities campus. The Board retreat will be live-streamed (audio livestream only) on WIU's YouTube Channel at youtube.com/user/WesternIllinoisU.
The retreat will begin at 6 p.m. Monday, Aug. 2 with a public comment portion, followed by one action item. The retreat will resume at 8 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 3. The retreat is scheduled to adjourn at 2 p.m. No action items are on the Board's Aug. 3 agenda. The full retreat agenda is available at wiu.edu/bot.
For those who will not present public comments in person, comments can be emailed to AM-Brooks@wiu.edu by noon, Monday, Aug. 2.
The next regular board meeting will be held Thursday-Friday, Sept. 9-10 on Western's Macomb campus.
- Related Web Site: Meeting agenda and minutes
- Contact Information:
- Source: Board of Trustees