October 5, 2021
- VIRTUAL All Major Career and Internship Fair
- Time: 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Location: Virtual on Handshake (https://wiu.joinhandshake.com/career_fairs/26554)
- Description: The All Major VIRTUAL Career Fair at Western Illinois University will take place Tuesday, October 5th from 10 am - 3 pm.
FIRST YEARS THROUGH SENIORS (and ALUMNI) WELCOME! Internships, part/full-time jobs, and networking opportunities available.
The virtual portion will use Handshake, an online platform. Employers and hiring organizations will be able to host virtual booths, hold 1-1 sessions, and interviews. Students are encouraged to sign up in advance for these sessions.
This event will include employers both regionally and nationally located. Students and recent graduates of Western Illinois University seeking internships, apprenticeships, part-time, and full-time positions in business, government, healthcare, manufacturing, non-profits, science, construction management, engineering and technology, social services and more should attend this fair. Those who are also looking to network and build relationships with employers for future positions are also welcome!
If you are in the Macomb area, we also encourage you to register for the in-person portion of the fair being held from 1-4 PM in the University Union Ballroom. Some employers are participating in both formats, while many are just doing virtual or in-person, so attend both to connect with more opportunities!
- Related Web Site: Virtual ALL Major Fair
- Contact Information:
- Source: Center for Career Preparation and Employer Engagem