October 21, 2021
- Employee & Retiree Flu Shot Clinic
- Time: 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM
- Location: Q-Lot drive-through/walk-up
- Description: Employees & Retirees* only (Q-Lot drive-through/walk-up – rain location: Union Heritage Room):
8:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m. - Thursday, Oct. 21.
* Insurance card & valid WIU ID required.
Face coverings are required to participate. Please wear a shirt that will allow the vaccine to be administered in the upper arm. Shots will be administered as long as supplies last.
The Macomb employees/retirees clinic is also open to survivors and to employees of other state agencies who carry state health insurance. Dependents and spouses are not eligible for the shot. Retirees and survivors will be required to provide their red, white and blue Medicare card if you are enrolled in Part B coverage.
- Related Web Site: Press release
- Contact Information:
- Source: Public Events