April 15, 2022
- RPTA Professional Development Conference
- Time: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Location: Virtual
- Description: The RPTA Professional Development Conference provides students from all majors opportunities to hear from successful alumni and industry leaders about competencies needed to be successful.
The online conference will take place on Friday, April 15, 2022 from 8:00 am until 12:00 pm via Zoom. Links to the sessions will be emailed out prior to the conference.
- Keynote - Kathy and Kevin Morse: "Building Bridges to Your Community"
- Michael Bradley: "The Benefits of Elbow Grease: Outcomes of Service-learning for Parks and Recreation Students"
- Ryan Brombeck and Emily Fritz: "The Many Facets of Outdoor Behavioral Healthcare"
- Colette Marquardt: "Moving Up: Leveraging Volunteer Opportunities to Advance Your Career"
- RPTA Alumni Panel Q&A
We have four goals for our conference:
- to help our students hone their professional competencies;
- to recruit students into our department;
- to provide opportunities for alumni, friends, and students to engage; and,
- to celebrate the successes of our alumni, friends, and current students.
There is no charge for students to attend the conference.
Register for the RPTA Professional Development Conference.
- Related Web Site: Related Site
- Contact Information:
- Source: College of Education and Human Services