November 3, 2022
- College of Education & Human Services Faculty & Student Research Colloquium: A New Look at the Parent-Child Relationship from the View of Quantified Moral Psychology
- Time: 11:50 AM - 1:00 PM
- Location: Zoom: https://wiu.zoom.us/j/95875715798
- Description: Dr. Yuki Hasebe will share her insights on the topic -- A New Look at the Parent-Child Relationship from the View of Quantified Moral Psychology starting out with a brief view of classical and more recent parent-child relationship theories, followed by the description of the outline of domain theory and her US-Japan comparative data that examined parental over-control and youths’ psychological distress. Dr. Hasebe will also explain the theoretical implication of parental control and welcome discussion and Q &A session.
Through the Faculty & Student Research Colloquium we aim to inspire undergraduate, graduate and doctoral students to conduct research, find topic synergies within our community for faculty-faculty and/or faculty-student collaboration, cultivate the culture of research within our community, and help everyone prepare for presenting at regional, state, national, and international conference settings or dissertation defense.
- Related Web Site: Join us on Zoom!
- Contact Information:
- Source: College of Education and Human Services