November 7, 2012
- Lead Series Presentation-Sleep Wellness
- Time: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Location: University Union basement, Student Organization Center
- Description: Student's TALK presents "Sleep is a vital part of our health - without it the body cannot function to it's full potential. Sleep Wellness provides students with knowledge on healthy sleep habits and strategies. Participants will have the opportunity to participate in an interactive activity designed to help identify their individual barriers to sleep along with ways to move beyond these barriers to get a restful night's sleep."
- Related Web Site: Related Site
- Contact Information:
- Source: Student Activities