November 27, 2012
- QC Riverfront Campus - The New Western Online: Putting It All Together
- Time: 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM
- Location: QC Riverfront Campus, Room A 116
- Description: In this intermediate hands-on workshop participants will build a course from scratch including creating assignments, discussions, quizzes, and customizing the look and feel of the course. We will tie everything together by building learning modules and linking items to the grade book.
- Related Web Site: Register Now!
- Contact Information:
- Source: Center for Innovation in Teaching & Research