November 29, 2012
- How To Use Undergraduate Research Assistants Effectively
- Time: 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Location: Malpass Library, Room 180
- Description: Supervising undergraduate students in research can be fun and educational - for the student. But how can you turn educating undergraduate students in research into research productivity? This workshop will focus on how to utilize undergraduate research assistants to improve your research output while still creating a great educational opportunity for them.
- Related Web Site: Register Now!
- Contact Information:
- Source: Center for Innovation in Teaching & Research