January 23, 2013
- Getting Started with Western Online (D2L)
- Time: 2:00 PM - 2:45 PM
- Location: Malpass Library, 3rd Floor Computer Classroom
- Description: Join us for this hands-on workshop where you’ll learn how to navigate the system, activate your courses, set start and end dates, cross-list multiple sections of a course, post your syllabus, create custom widgets and home pages, and more. Immediately following the workshop will be an open lab where you can get all of your Western Online questions answered.
- Related Web Site: Register Now!
- Contact Information:
- Source: Center for Innovation in Teaching & Research