February 6, 2013
- Designing Scoring Rubrics for Your Specific Course Needs
- Time: 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Location: Malpass Library, 3rd Floor Computer Classroom
- Description: Join us in discussing how scoring rubrics can be used for authentic assessment of student work. Components of a scoring rubric and steps to creating a customized rubric will also be addressed. You will also have the opportunity try out online rubric generators to create a rubric for your own course.
- Related Web Site: Register Now!
- Contact Information:
- Source: Center for Innovation in Teaching & Research