February 7, 2013
- Building Learning Modules in Western Online (D2L)
- Time: 3:00 PM - 3:45 PM
- Location: Malpass Library, 3rd Floor Computer Classroom
- Description: Learning modules are a great way to organize all of your online class content. In this hands-on workshop, participants will build content in Western Online (assignments, assessments, discussions, etc.) and learn to organize a learning module containing all of this content.
- Related Web Site: Register Now!
- Contact Information:
- Source: Center for Innovation in Teaching & Research