February 11, 2013
- Getting Published: Choosing a Journal
- Time: 3:30 PM - 4:30 PM
- Location: Malpass Library, 3rd Floor Computer Classroom
- Description: Each Department at WIU has their own criteria for tenure, including publishing articles in peer-reviewed journals. Finding an appropriate journal can be difficult, because of the growth of "predatory" journals and publishers, which publish anything submitted (for a fee) without adequate peer-review. This session will provide information on identifying and choosing a journal for publication, including the possibility of publishing in Open Access journals.
- Related Web Site: Register Now!
- Contact Information:
- Source: Center for Innovation in Teaching & Research