February 13, 2013
- From Armed Service to the Academy: Assisting Veteran Students with the Transition to the University
- Time: 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Location: Malpass Library, Room 180
- Description: Presenters: Lloyd C. Kilmer, Department of Educational Leadership and veteran student Jonah McKendrick of the College of Business and Technology This workshop will be an introduction to the most important issues facing students who are transitioning from Armed Services deployment to college, In addition, key strategies will be shared with faculty members who have the veteran in class to assist and support veterans in their college studies.
- Related Web Site: Register Now!
- Contact Information:
- Source: Center for Innovation in Teaching & Research