February 20, 2013
- Using Low-Stakes Creative Writing Assignments to Engage Students
- Time: 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- Location: Malpass Library, Room 180
- Description: Across the disciplines writing is becoming increasingly important to student success. One way to help students become interested in and excited about writing is to assign several low-stakes creative writing assignments during the semester. In this workshop faculty will learn how to design, implement, and score low-stakes creative writing assignments that help students explore course material from multiple points of view.
- Related Web Site: Register Now!
- Contact Information:
- Source: Center for Innovation in Teaching & Research