March 5, 2013
- So You Want to Apply for a GrantÉ
- Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Location: Malpass Library, Room 180
- Description: Many faculty and staff have an interest in pursuing grants, contracts, and fellowships, but the idea of completing lengthy applications often feels intimidating. This workshop will help attendees plan out grant writing, identifying tips and best practices that can lead to more successful grant applications. If possible, bring a grant or fellowship to which you would like to apply.
- Related Web Site: Register Now!
- Contact Information:
- Source: Center for Innovation in Teaching & Research