March 19, 2013
- Successful and Sane: Reinventing Class Discussions Online
- Time: 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM
- Location: Malpass Library, Room 180
- Description: Attend this session to examine strategies to create an inspiring online discussion and to prevent the fatigue and weariness that can result from those that are all too often lackluster or redundant. Methods for creating an effective discussion framework, establishing online netiquette (i.e. ground-rules), and grading and evaluating discussion threads will be addressed.
- Related Web Site: Register Now!
- Contact Information:
- Source: Center for Innovation in Teaching & Research