March 20, 2013
- How to Review an Article
- Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Location: Malpass Library, Room 180
- Description: Many faculty spend much of their time writing and teaching others to write. However, few faculty have had training in how to review articles, books, or grant proposals. This workshop will provide information on the basic skills needed to become a competent reviewer, including communicating critiques in a way that is useful to the author.
- Related Web Site: Register Now!
- Contact Information:
- Source: Center for Innovation in Teaching & Research