March 21, 2013
- Post Award for the New PI
- Time: 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Location: Malpass Library, Room 180
- Description: : We will explore the responsibilities of the Project Investigator and discuss how the Office of Sponsored Projects, as well as other offices on campus, can help you meet the objectives in your grant proposal and successfully complete your project. We will cover who negotiates the award, signs the award document, establishes the account, prepares payroll paperwork, documents cost sharing, certifies time and effort, requests amendments, prepares progress reports and financial reports, and closes out the award.
- Related Web Site: Register Now!
- Contact Information:
- Source: Center for Innovation in Teaching & Research