March 27, 2013
- Difficult Conversation 4: The Gender Box: Pressures to be "Male" and "Female" Continue
- Time: 3:30 PM - 5:00 PM
- Location: University Union, Lamoine Room
- Description: Over the past few decades many assumptions about women's and men's roles have changed but traditional expectations die hard. Are we pressured into particular gender identities by media, by cultural assumptions, and by peers or do we freely choose them? How do we negotiate the choices we have, and help others do the same?
- Related Web Site: Register Now!
- Contact Information:
- Source: Center for Innovation in Teaching & Research