April 1, 2013
- QC Riverfront Campus: Using Digital Media to Conduct Active Case Studies
- Time: 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM
- Location: QC Riverfront, Room A 120
- Description: Many educators in applied fields struggle to promote critical thinking skills. By creating or using existing digital media with case studies, learning is enhanced. Adding a multimedia format provides realistic hands-on experience that allows for individual and group participation and interaction, employment of subject matter content, and inclusion of intangible factors in the decision making process in a productive environment. Digital media enhanced case studies afford learning environments that bridge academic theory with workplace practice.
- Related Web Site: Register Now!
- Contact Information:
- Source: Center for Innovation in Teaching & Research