April 1, 2013
- QC Riverfront Campus - Reflective Journaling to Measure Experiences Against Learning Outcomes
- Time: 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- Location: QC River Front Campus, Room A 118
- Description: Adult students and non-traditional students bring a rich and sometimes inconsistent level of experience to the classroom. This session will discuss how to integrate and transform real world experiences into reflective learning that can be measured against learning outcomes.
- Related Web Site: Register Now!
- Contact Information:
- Source: Center for Innovation in Teaching & Research