April 2, 2013
- QC Riverfront Campus - Getting Started with the iPad
- Time: 11:00 AM - 11:45 AM
- Location: QC Riverfront, Room A 116
- Description: In this hands on workshop participants will learn the basics of the iPad including how to to manage apps, gestures, editing text with the keyboard, and more. Participants will also see how to manage information including email, calendar, and notes. iPads will be provided.
- Related Web Site: Register Now!
- Contact Information:
- Source: Center for Innovation in Teaching & Research