April 25, 2013
- Time & Effort Reporting on Grants Š What Is It and What Do I Have to Do?
- Time: 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Location: Malpass Library, Room 180
- Description: Time & Effort Certification can be very confusing. Many Project Investigators donÕt know the difference between effort reporting and payroll distributions. We will discuss what effort reporting is, why it is important, when it has to be done, how it is calculated, and how it is certified.
- Related Web Site: Register Now!
- Contact Information:
- Source: Center for Innovation in Teaching & Research